Show-Hide/Collapse-Expand + FAQ (Miscellaneous)
Easily manage the amount of content shown to user upon entering your website. Free your pages from clutter and give your website a stylish minimalistic look and feel.
You will find it handy for grouping content, composing FAQs, collapsing long lists and expanding them on click, providing hidden answers to questions, organizing your widgets more efficiently, and lots more. Inserting a shortcode is done via a handy tinyMCE button in your WordPress Editor. You will configure the look of your button/hyperlink on the fly and will be able to change it later using the provided shortcode parameters. Why don’t you give it a try?
- Show/Hide ANY content*
- Initially show content as collapsed or expanded
- Collapse/Expand using jQuery Effects (blind, fold, highlight, slide)
- Set custom animation speed
- Add your custom JS functions to onclick events
- Collapse/Expand lists
- Easily add FAQs
- Add hidden answers to quizzes (answer opens on button click)
- Collapse widgets to declutter sidebars
- Save space on pages by grouping the content under expandable headings
- Use hyperlinks or stylish pure-css buttons
- Style every link/button individually
- Use icons for your buttons or in front of your links
- Nest up to 3 levels of collapsible content
- Easily customize the settings and insert the shortcode with a TinyMCE button
- Use in sidebars by inserting the shortcode with needed parameters
- Regular updates
- Great support
- We tested our plugin thoroughly, but if you have issues with any type of content, please let us know.