Flexible Table Pricing Matrix for WooCommerce (WooCommerce)
Flexible Table Pricing Matrix for WooCommerce
WooCommerce Price Matrix helps to show the price of variable products become easier and more intuitive under price list.
WHY USE THIS PRODUCT – PRODUCT BENEFIT
Price Matrix for Woocommerce WordPress will bring many huge benefits as below:
+ For customer
– Help customers easily find the price when looking at the Pricing table instead of click on each drop-down box
– Save huge time for customers on shopping
+ For admin
– Admin can change the price with a few seconds by entering the price in the table without manually enter the price
– Easy to install and configure
– Allow admin to edit colors, background of table easily.
HOW IT WORKS FOR CLIENTS
Your customer can are easy to use Price Matrix for Woocommerce WordPress with steps below:
- Step 1: Click on the product you want to buy, see the price of each product attribute based on the price list.
- Step 2: Click on the price in the table and click add to cart.
HOW IT WORK FOR SHOP OWNER
If shop owner have a little knowledge about technology, just follow steps below to see how Price Matrix for Woocommerce WordPress works easily:
- Step 1: Install Plugin: Plugins => Add New => Upload Plugin. Choose a file of this plugin to upload and install file. Then active plugin.
- Step 2: Setting Brand: WooCommerce => Settings => Price Matrix.
- Step 3: Create new products. Click Variable Product, add attributes of the product and click Save attributes.
- Step 4: Click on tab Price Matrix and choose Attributes and direction of attributes.
- Step 5: Click Save Price Matrix and click Enter Price to enter the price for attributes of the product.
- Display the Pricing table in the product details page: You can choose any position to display Pricing table on the details page.
- One click to get the price: Just click on the price in the pricing table and click “Add to Cart” button to complete, you don’t need to select every attribute of the product.
- Display in vertical/horizontal Direction: Admin can show attributes in the pricing table with vertically or horizontally direction.
- Heading Tittle: Admin can Hide or Show the Title of Pricing table easily in the admin panel.
- Easily customize: Allow admin can edit colors and the background of the table.
- Enter the price simply: Instead of entering the price manually, you can enter price directly on the pricing table on the admin panel.
- Show price of product in details: When you hover in the box, it will show the details about price information of the product.
- Easily choose direction for created attributes: On the tab price matrix, the user can drag and drop attributes in vertical or horizontal direction, then a user can select to show all attributes in the vertical group or horizontal group.
- User can preview matrix in the back-end: After finishing configuration, a user can preview matrix table before showing out in the frontend.
- Easily add/ remove attribute in the Pricing Table: New attributes can be added/removed to the Store Attributes, Shopping Attributes, and Custom Attributes sections. You should keep at least 2 attributes to create a pricing table.